The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.
- Potterville Public Schools Vacancy Postings - All formal job postings will be listed at Eaton RESA, where interested people will complete an Employment Application online.
- Upper Elementary Teacher - Potterville Public Schools is welcoming applicants for an Upper Elementary teaching positionfor the 2015-2016 school year. See attached Notice of Vacancy for basic qualifications, specific competencies, and application process. Questions about the position or District can be sent to Kevin Dufresne, Principal, Potterville Public Schools, 426 N. High St., Potterville, MI 48876 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by 4 p.m. on July 1, 2015.
- 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Coach, Head Coach Junior Varsity Boys Basketball, Head Coach Junior Varsity Girls Basketball, 7th Grade Girls Basketball Coach, 8th Grade Girls Basketball Coach - Potterville Public Schools is now accepting resumes. See attached Notice of Vacancy. Any persons interested in any of these positions should send letter of interest and resume to Mrs. Ashley Murray, Athletic Director, Potterville Public Schools, 420 N. High St., Potterville, MI 48876 or email@example.com by noon on Friday, June 12, 2015 or until filled.
- Child Care - Potterville Public Schools Child Care Center is now accepting resumes for an aide. Hours will vary between 7:00AM - 6:00PM, Monday - Friday. This is a year round position. Any persons interested in this position should contact Julie Hadley, Child Care Director at (517) 645-4714 or HadleyJL@pps.k12.mi.us.
- Food Service - Potterville Public Schools is welcoming applications for Food Service. The position is 2-4 hours a day, starting pay is $8.15/hour. Must be able to lift boxes weighing 50 lbs. Workdays are Monday through Friday. The position has flexible hours. Food Service knowledge is helpful, but will train. Any persons interested in this position should contact Anita B. Hall, Food Service Director at 517-645-4782 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available on the web and at the Elementary Kitchen.
- Substitute Paraprofessionals/Teacher Aides - Assist students in both individual and small group instructional and behavioral engagement; ideal work for persons interested in education careers/prospective or future teacher candidates; work directly with teachers and network with other education professionals. Hours can range from 4 to 7 hours per day; rate of pay is $7.40 per hour. Employment is conducted through PESG, a third-party contractor.
For additional information about the positions, contact 517-645-2662. For enrollment with PESG in order to be placed on the eligible substitute roster, please contact PESG at 866-782-7277 or web site: www.contractsubs.com
- Substitute Food Service Workers - Additional food service training can be provided. Hours can range from 4 to 7 hours per day; rate of pay is $7.40 per hour. Employment is conducted through PESG, a third-party contractor. For additional information about the positions, contact 517-645-2662. For enrollment with PESG in order to be placed on the eligible substitute roster, please contact PESG at 866-782-7277 or web site: www.contractsubs.com.